It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? If not, don’t fret! We have three incredible gift-giving ideas for you that are sure to bring a smile to your loved one’s face and eliminate additional stress from worrying about potential shipping delays.
With that said, let’s explore our top gift suggestions for this holiday season!
For the avid reader, you can visit your local book stores and pick up their favorite book or two or purchase a gift card so they can purchase books of their choice. There’s also the option of buying a Kindle Unlimited or an Audible Premium Plus subscription!
Also, don’t forget to consider your local authors to support them as well. Lisa Ciao, the President of Maid For you, Inc., has three books available for purchase that may be exactly what you’re looking for to give as a special gift to your loved ones.
- Anthony’s Way, I AM ME – A children’s book inspired by the author’s son, Anthony, and takes the reader on a journey about a boy with special needs and all the reasons why he’s so special.
- Dust to Salvation – A collection of inspiring stories from Christian women who turned to their faith during a challenging time in their life and how their faith supported them through adversity.
- Embracing the Journey – A collection of empowering stories that offer hope and healing from women who overcame adversity and, as a result, are stronger, wiser, and have a new perspective on life.
Interested? Purchase your signed copies here: https://anthonyciao.org/shop.
Gift Cards or Certificates
It’s no secret that small business owners are still struggling because of the pandemic. Why not shop locally and support members of your community? Consider buying a gift card or certificate from your loved one’s favorite restaurant, beauty salon, day spa, nail salon, etc., to give them this Christmas.
You could also purchase a gift certificate from Maid For You, Inc. for professional house cleaning! Give the gift of a clean home to friends and family so they can stress less about the mess and focus on creating memories with their loved ones.
Want to be festive? Consider purchasing several from various local businesses and making a gift tree or bouquet! If you need ideas to make a tree or bouquet, look at this article from Smart Fun DIY for 120 Creative Ways To Give Gift Cards Or Money.
For the person who loves to give back to causes they’re passionate about, consider donating on their behalf to their favorite charity or support a new one, like Anthony’s Center for Independent Adult Opportunities founded by Lisa, the owner of Maid For You, Inc!
Anthony’s Center for Independent Adult Opportunities aims to provide a home that supports adults with special needs with options for independence and inclusion within the community. We will offer independent living community residents opportunities to increase and enhance their living and decision-making skills, health and wellness management, safety, employment, and more!
To make a monetary donation to this wonderful cause, please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
And if you think all three ideas are neat, we have a special treat for you—a basket of A Cup of Free Time!
A Cup of Free Time includes the following items:
- Custom-made Maid For You coffee mug
- Coffee or Tea
- Soak Away the Day Bath Bombs
- $25 Donation to Cleaning For A Reason in your name,
- 6 hr GC for 1st cleaning, 3 hr gift certificate for custom cleaning for 11 months
- Anthony’s Way I Am Me! Children’s book and bookmark written by Lisa CIao
- Dust to Salvation Anthology, co-written by Lisa Ciao
- Embracing the Journey Anthology, co-written by Lisa Ciao
There are only ten baskets available at $2,999.00 plus tax (value $3,715.00). Call Lisa at the Maid for You at (215) 370-7993 to get yours today!
Well, there you have it—our unconventional gift-giving guide for this Christmas!
This holiday season, we encourage you to think outside of the box for gift giving, shop and support local small businesses, and please enjoy the holidays with your loved ones!
Merry Christmas from the Maid For You, Inc. family!